Obama ei saa oikein mitään järkevää suustaan ulos, jos teleprompteri menee pois päältä.
http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/002982.html
Obama Is A Robot - Cannot Run Without Teleprompter Program
By Digger
I don't know if you've seen this Obama speech where he lost his teleprompter, but watch it below. Obviously this "man who cares" did not even take the time to read the story of the one he is presenting in the speech. He knows nothing as once the teleprompter goes out he cannot even recall the basic details of what he is presenting.
This is horrible. He is a robot that cannot operate without the program that is obviously written in full by others. In a most audacious act in the second portion of the first video he tries to blame his idiocy on the audience as if they are the cause for his inability to present his arguments, just as he will do if he is elected president.
Obama supporters will be quick to defend him, but really, if this doesn't show you that the man knows nothing and is simply reading off a card in an eloquent manner then I don't know what will.
In the second video below Obama responds to a question from the audience and sounds like a blubbering fool. And the same people that will defend him have made comments about Bush's speaking style for years. Not that I'm defending Bush, that sellout piece of crap that spends worse than a drunken sailor!!
I'M GETTING SO TIRED OF THIS ...
7 tuntia sitten
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti